Terms & Conditions
- This website is provided by Exclusive Use Limited, and is available for you to use in accordance with the following terms and conditions. By using this website you accept these terms and conditions, which may change from time to time, and we suggest you read them each time you access the site.
- The web site provides information on selected properties which are available for exclusive use. You are free to browse the site to ascertain properties which may be suitable for your proposed event and we can advise on availability of your selected properties for your choice of dates. This will be an indication of availability only and will not be guaranteed until you make a firm booking with the relevant property.
- Any prices shown on the website are indicative prices only, and are based upon the cost of exclusive use of the property per night. In some instances breakfast may be included for the maximum adult bedroom occupancy . A full costing will be given by the property concerned upon receipt of your enquiry and a complete discussion of your requirements, including actual guest numbers, specific catering choices and particular facilities required. Please be aware that there may be additional charges for some facilities and services and this will be made clear during your discussions with your contact at the property.
- When you make an enquiry to us we will forward details of that enquiry to the appropriate properties. A member of our team, or in some instances a member of staff from the property, will contact you to discuss your requirements and will be able to give you a personalised quote for the cost of your proposed event. If you proceed to make a booking for the use of the whole, or a part of, that property then you will be contracting directly with the property upon their terms and conditions. Exclusive Use Limited will in no circumstance have a contractual relationship with you.
- This website does not offer a booking service and no contract or obligations arise when making an enquiry. We do not make any charge to you for use of this web site.
- Please ensure that you are aware of the terms and conditions relating to any booking/contract you make with the property. We cannot be responsible for any loss caused by your failure to comply with their terms and conditions.
- We take every care to ensure the information contained in this website is correct, complete and up to date but it should be used as a guide only, we do not guarantee its accuracy. The information is obtained from the properties. If some matter is of particular importance to you, or you have a special requirement, you should ensure you clarify the position with your contact at the property itself in your discussions with them and in any event before booking.
- This site is for your personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purposes whatsoever. You may download and copy individual pages for your personal information only. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this site are owned by Exclusive Use Limited and, subject to the above, the material may not be reproduced, copied or distributed without the express permission of Exclusive Use Limited.
- We may offer links to other web sites, if we think these will be of interest to you, however this does not imply that we endorse their products or services nor do we have any responsibility for your use of their web site.
- Your use of this web site, and these terms and conditions, are governed by the laws of England and Wales.