Situated just 35 minutes from London, and 7 miles from London Heathrow, Buckinghamshire Park is a sumptuous exclusive use venue that boasts 49 luxurious bedrooms which will leave your guest’s jaw dropped. This 200 year Palladian Mansion acts both as a stunning luxury wedding venue or an exclusive corporate venue. Moreover, as the Buckinghamshire Park holds a wedding license you can have your ceremony in any of their grand reception rooms. Additionally, this luxurious Buckinghamshire venue also has an entertainment license, so you can dance the night away in its grand ballroom.
If you’re looking to host your special day at this property, you’ll be glad to know that they offer a catered wedding reception for up to 144 guests, which includes a seated breakfast. The evening reception can accommodate 200 of your guests, who are sure to be content with this affluent property. You will be able to take your vows in the 3 licensed rooms – The Fountain Room, The Ballroom, and The Repton room. If you’re looking for an outdoor ceremony, you can also use the fountain terrace. The rooms in this luxury wedding venue are individually designed and each one of them boasts breathtaking views. Additionally, there are fine antiques and works which will definitely leave an impression on you and your guests.
With a 4000 sq. m gymnasium, indoor swimming pool, and 13 tennis courts, your more active guests are sure to be entertained.
The 49 grand bedrooms in this exclusive corporate venue feature many different styles including traditional and contemporary. You can choose between the Classic Mansion rooms, Deluxe Mansion Rooms, Executive Mansion Rooms, Executive Terrace Mansion Rooms, Deluxe Suite Mansion, Deluxe Terrace Suite Mansion, Signature Suite Mansion, Deluxe Room Pavilion, Executive Pavilion Room, Deluxe Suite Pavilion, Deluxe Garden Suite Pavilion, Executive Suite Pavilion, and Master Suite. All these rooms are cosy and are sure to keep your guests comfortable.
This exclusive corporate venue comprises 9 private reception rooms. Each of these rooms can be utilised for entertainment, conferences or weddings.
- The Ballroom: This elegant silk-panelled room has high ceilings with ornamental mouldings, perfect for a grand wedding celebration as it can dine 72 of your guests or have a drinks reception for 80. The centre of attention here is the open fire with exceptional fountain and garden views.
- The Buckingham: The grand chandelier awakens the antiques in this room, and the marble fireplace is the prime focus. You can expect to have your boardroom meetings or private dining events here.
- The Chalfont: This bright and airy room is the ideal option for any conference or private dining. It brags alternative art work and also art deco and is uniquely designed.
- The Fountain Room: With the most grand decor, this room is likely to make your celebration memorable, whether its a dinner, or a big wedding. The gorgeous views of the fountains and gardens will simply take your breath away.
- The Park Salon: With a view of the 27-hole golf course, this high ceiling room features sophisticated audio-visual equipment, making it the most suitable for conferences.
- The Repton: This bright room has several original paintings which add a special touch to meetings, private dinners, or a marriage ceremony.
- The Wyatt: This splendid room boasts an impressive glass-domed ceiling. You can access the South Terrace from here, where you can enjoy refreshments or drinks by the fountain.
- The Polo Lounge: Featuring an open fire, this room is perfect for meetings and conferences and has views of the garden and historic church.
- The Chapel : With a beautiful backdrop for pre and after-drinks, this room is perfect for informal meetings.
Additionally, this luxury wedding venue features 3 restaurants, bars, and lounges which serve delicious food and drinks. If a marquee is required, it can be requested and arranged.